Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Runners Tell All: Share a Running Picture

I've been follow reading all the Runners Tell All posts this year, so this linkup is way overdue.  My last post on the blog was a highlight reel from most of my previous runs this past year, but they were mostly good pics.  This past weekend, I ran my 3rd half marathon.  After the race I was going through all the pictures taken by my husband and race photographer, and I came to a conclusion... I have Crazy Running Face. 

5/17/14: Viola Valley Half Marathon

 At this point, I wasn't worried about my face, I was worried about my PR!  I beat my best time by 2 minutes on a super hilly course.  

8 comments:

  1. wahoo! Congrats on beating your time. Girl, don't worry about a running face. If you look fierce it's because you are kicking some tail and running hard! Thanks so much for sharing this with us and for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I guess Crazy running faces will just have to be part of it, I don't plan on slowing down ;)

      Delete
  2. That's a great picture! Congrats on beating your time. I love the color coordination of the socks and shirt. Do you have socks in every color or what, cuz that would be neat :) Glad you joined in the fun this month! I'm really enjoying checking out everyone's pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have 2 different colors sleeves, but with my love of clothes - I always tend to match. Most of my running clothes match ;)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on your PR! That's an awesome time especially for a hilly course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some pretty funny pictures of my running faces too! Congrats on the PR especially on a hilly course! I'd love to break 2 hours!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I broke 2 hours the first time in March, and really wasn't expecting to on this race. I didn't feel as prepared. I was so excited when I was nearing the finish line and I saw the numbers!!!

      Delete