Sunday, July 15, 2012

Peace, Love, & White Sand

For the past 4 years, we have taken a family vacation to the beach for the 4th of July week...  my little slice of heaven on earth!  Family includes: my parents, my brother & his family, and my little family of four = 11 people!  Some people think we are crazy, but it totally works!  And for the 4th year, it's been a success!  

Here's a few pics from our recent trip to Orange Beach, AL

The night view from our condo

Every year we do group family pics & I'm always in charge of bringing the tripod

Leave it to my hubby to tickle us right when the pics are being taken!
[Keeping with the fashion blog!!! My outfit: Top: Francesca's; Shorts: Goodwill; Belt: Delia's]

I LOVE this man :)

Gotta take a pic of us all jumping!

2 of my little nieces!  Aren't they adorable!

Gotta stop & buy road side peaches!  Turns out the peach trees were bought in our hometown.

We LOVE Orange Beach!

The boys always go surf fishing.  Didn't catch much this year, but Dad did catch a sting ray!

The kids entertained themselves by digging a HUGE hole & decorated it with sand castles

Our last sunset at the beach 2012

I ate a LOT of shrimp :)  I love love love seafood!

I can't believe a week ago, I was at the beach reading my way through six books!  The beach is my favorite getaway & we all made the most of it.  Thanks for another great family vacation!  

1 comment:

  1. Amazing post in this blog. Hope more people reaching your blog because you are sharing a good information. I noticed some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing this.......... Best apparel in lucknow

    ReplyDelete