Monday, June 4, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

I've been a slacker with posts lately, but I don't want to dwell on that ;) 

Memorial Day weekend was wonderful.  The kids were out of school & I was itching to kick off the summer.  So we made an impromptu visit to see my parents in Memphis.  There's always fun stuff to do in Memphis!  Our weekend included a girls shopping trip (KB had some birthday money to spend!), a minor league baseball game, BBQ nachos, fried catfish, kayaking the Ghost River, grilled steaks, & catching catfish at the park.

Me & Hubs


Mom & KB waiting in line for the baseball tickets at Will Call

FedEx was sponsering the game that night & I got to have my picture taken with my favorite Nascar driver's car :)  Sooooo cool. 
[Wearing: tank - JCPenney; shorts - Tommy Hilfiger; sandals: Target]

Meet Rockie the Redbird - they are the minor league team for the St Louis Cardinals

Me & KB (my boys are in the background "trying" to be funny.... Love Cam's face!!!)

my Boys!!!

Love this one :)

FIREWORKS after the game!

Sunday morning we woke up early & headed to Moscow, TN to kayak the Ghost River.  This sign was not a joke.... it was a very LONG 6 hours (especially for KB).  Beautiful landscape though.

Mom & Dad floating :)  Check out the Cypress trees!


Overall great weekend & a wonderful visit with my parents :)


No comments:

Post a Comment