Tuesday, February 7, 2012

New Necklace


Dress: Ross
Cardigan: Loft
Tights: Target
Boots: JCPenney
Necklace: Aunt Leslie
Belt: Thrifted

I've been in a closet funk for the past couple weeks.  But I feel like I'm back.  I've worn dresses/skirts the past 4:5 days!  Saturday morning (I was off work) and I just played in my closet.  I found this pair of heather grey tights that I bought last year, but never wore.  And I LOVE THEM!  I can't believe that over the course of the summer that I forgot how warm tights are.  I guess it was easy to forget because I absolutely hated tights as a kid... but I just love them now!  Hubs has given his approval ;)  I think he likes all the skirts! 

The actual reason for this post is my awesome necklace... Charlie's Aunt Leslie made this pinterest inspired charm.  And she mailed it to me :)  The charm went perfectly with my outfit today & I had tons of compliments.  Thanks Aunt Leslie :) 


FYI: it wasn't supposed to be a boob shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment