Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's a new year





Top: Thrifted
Tank: Loft
Jeans: JCPenney
Boots: Off Broadway
Belt: Vintage (from Mom)
I know it's a little late for a New Years post, but I've been slacking with my posts.  The holidays were jammed with shopping, family time, lot of work, doing crafts & some less than stellar outfits!  It's been very eventful & I enjoyed every minute of it!  With the new year, I have new goals.  That's why I decided to join Lindsay (from work) and create a new blog!  It's called Picker Dreams.  We created it yesterday, and it's already a ton of fun.  A couple months ago hubs asked me why I really didn't do crafts anymore (ie make jewelry, scrap booking, cake decorating).  And my answer was that I had new hobbies.  I started blogging, became an avid reader, started working out, cook dinner...  I don't know, there's only so many hours in a day & I can't always find time to squeeze it all in.  But when I started my Pinterest account, my crafty juices started flowing again, and really I haven't stopped.  I've posted a few of my creations on here, but I think a new blog dedicated to my creations instead of outfits is more suiting.  Plus with the help of Lindsay, I'm not doing it alone.  We do a lot of projects together & bounce ideas off each other.  I think we make a good team.  I can't wait to see how our little blog will grow!

I still plan on maintaining Dispatch Apparel.  It's over a Year Old & it's my baby.  (even though I'm a slacker & missed my blogiversary :( Dec 29)

Oh & these are my new favorite boots.  I bought them as a Christmas present for myself in early December & I have basically lived in them since!  (Hence the less than stellar outfits!  I love the boots, but I'm sure you guys would have got tired of all the posts with them! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment