Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sweater dress again


Dress: At Last (consignment)
L/S Tee: Loft
Leggings: Miley Cyrus
Boots: DSW
Scraf: Gap

Black dress, tights & boots take 2.  I didn't realize until I was out the door that I wore a VERY similar outfit only two days ago!  Ooops.  At least I'm being an honest blogger & admitting my mistake.  Another thing I learned tonight is that I take better pictures when I take them myself vs hubby snapping them.  I purchased a new & awesome camera off for a super price last week.  The picture quality is great, but I felt like my smiles were lacking energy.  Apparetly, it was just my photographer.  Now I need to replace my broken tripod because I really don't want my new camera falling off the arm of the couch!

This dress was another super find while consigment shopping for the kiddos.  It was only $2!  It's a size too big, but pairing it with the scarf fixed the neckline.  I tried a belt, but all my matching belts are skinny & none of them looked right. 

Now I'm going to watch the latest New Girl episode!  I just love that show & Zooey Deschanel.  She's awesome.  I love a good laugh :) 

Tomorrow's Friday - Exciting weekend planned.  My parents are coming into town for Thanksgiving, my brother is buying a house & Breaking Dawn!  Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment