Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Stuffed


Tee: Loft
Jeans: JCPenney
Flats: Madden Girl (DSW)
Necklace: local boutique

This outfit was styled around this flower necklace that I bought over the weekend.  I met a friend from work & we did a little holiday shopping.  I took her to one of my favorite little places in town & then we went to the local craft fair.  The necklace was my only purchase.  I had lots of ideas on how to style it, but I kept coming back to the simple Tee.  I like how it really dresses it up.  I thought it was longer, but it'll do :)  Lindsay bought an adorable burlap wreath that she hung on an old shutter, making a pinterest inspired awesome living room arrangement.  I love it that we can do fun things outside of work!

Speaking of pinterest...  Today (with hubby's help this afternoon) I made buffalo chicken in the crock pot.  OMG!  It was delicious!  Hubs had been starving himself all afternoon smelling it that he hurriedly ate it as a sandwich.  I took it one step further and made buffalo chicken wraps for me & they were awesome too!  I'm sooooo overly stuffed it's not even funny.  Well hubs thinks it's funny; he's been laughing at me for the last hour!  Maybe I'm just trying to stretch my stomach for Thursday... Thanksgiving is seriously my favorite meal!  I can't wait for all the turkey!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! Cute outfit, that's such a pretty shade of blue. MMMM buffalo chicken sounds good!

    passengerseatperspectives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete