Monday, November 21, 2011

Soooooo ready for the holidays!

Cardigan: Target
Tank & Boots: JCPenney
Jeans: AE

 My Mom's in town & she came with new clothes... for me!  Well new shirt for me & it's perfect for the season.  I probably should have saved it for Thanksgiving, but I can be impatient with new clothes!  Plus it matched my new boots... that I've been wearing constantly since Saturday! 

I'm not usually like this, but I'm sooooooooo ready for Christmas!  I want to decorate my house right now, watch Love Actually & listen to Christmas songs.  I have a no tree rule until December 1st in my house.  And I've never had a problem with it, until this year!  I'm jonesing really bad.  The catch is though, I'm not in a Christmas Shopping mood!  I know, I don't get it either.  The Black Friday sales aren't reeling me in as they do every year & I'm at a loss of ideas for gifts!  I guess that's why I need some holiday cheer to get the ball rolling.  I did buy a couple Christmas albums on Amazon today.  Hopefully, the The Waitresses song I just downloaded on iTunes will hold me over until they arrive.  And a funny cartoon to remind me what November is all about :)


No comments:

Post a Comment