Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween was a Hoot!

Halloween is seriously my favorite holiday.  (I guess maybe 2nd to Christmas, but who's favorite holiday isn't Christmas? It really trumps them all.  Anyways, enough Christmas talk, it'll be here before we know it.) Even though we weren't invited to a costume party, I still love to dress up.  And well make my own party.  I baked all day Sunday to have snacks for work & my favorite trick-or-treators!  I had a huge spread of yummies that I had saved on pinterest.  The biggest hit were the Apple Cider Cookies!  I found my Owl costume inspiration & tutorial on pinterest too...  I already had all the supplies & the time... I just couldn't resist.  I love how it turned out & the fleece was very warm. 

Here are a few pics of my spooks:

my work crew

with KB

my Sherry came to visit too

2 comments:

  1. I love the owl costume. I was going to make one last week but time just ran out. I had decided to go as a cowgirl, which I still ended up not using since in the northeast we got a snow storms which cancelled the Halloween Party. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, love the Waldo guy. I was Wenda (Waldo's gf) one year :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete