Sunday, November 13, 2011

Denim on denim


Chambray: Consignment
Jeans: AE
Booties: Candie's (Kohl's)
Flower: Gap

 While consignment shopping for the kids some winter clothes, I came across the perfect chambray shirt (at the perfect price of $2)!  My other chambray has 3/4 length sleeves & it a little too loose on me, and I had a hard time making the outfits that I wanted work.  But now... oh the possibilities, I can't wait! 

These are also new booties.  The wedge is a little taller than I normally wear, so that will take some getting used to.  I wore them today (on a non-work day) to break in.  I really don't see them as a wear to work shoe, but they were perfect today for lunch out with the girls.  Impromptu friend gatherings are the best!  We try to get together regularly, but sometimes life just gets in the way.  Living with 2 boys, I'll take any girl time I can get! 

No comments:

Post a Comment