Monday, October 24, 2011

Take me home, Country roads


Cardigan: Loft
Top: Ross
Pants: Delia's
Scarf: cute little shop in Athens, OH
Purse: mondani (from Gabriel Brother's)
Oxfords: DSW

Hi blogger world!  I've been hiding for a while, but Sherry inspired me today & I thought I'd say hi.  Plus I went shopping this weekend after a several month hiatis.  Over the weekend we went to West Virginia to visit hubby's family.  It was a long overdue visit & we had a wonderful time.  Especially the shopping part!  My mother in law took me to the Coldwater Creek Clearance store and I came away empty handed.  Even though I love shopping at stores like the Loft, the Coldwater Creek clothes weren't really speaking to me.  I guess I'm not as "grown up" as I thought! 

The next day, KB & I ventured out on our own to Gabriel Brother's.  I LOVE Gabe's!  We spent over 2 hours in there.  I about died when they had J Brand Jeans for $20!!!!  but unfortunately I couldn't find any of them to fit, but I did find a pair of Jones New York jeggings for $7 that were perfect!  It's been about 3 years since I'd been to a Gabe's & I made up for it!  I found this purse for $20 and even though it's a little on the big size for me, I really love the boxiness of it.  Now I have to make sure I don't over weight it, just because I have the room. 

On Saturday, I met up with a friend from elementary school that was randomly working in Columbus.  We met half way in Athens, OH to have lunch & catch up.  Athens is a super cute little college hipster town.  We had a great lunch at Bodega, walked around downtown, browsed some hippie shops, and spent the afternoon upstairs at Donkey Coffee playing "Would You Rather"!  I'm not sure if it was the fall weather or all the fall colors, but Athen's sure put a little spell on me.  I was a slacker & didn't pull out my camera... I think maybe because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to capture it just right. 

Hopefully this won't be my last post for a while... I've really missed you guys.  Plus I want to show off some of my pinterest projects!!!  I might not have been shopping the past few months, but I've kept busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment