Thursday, October 27, 2011

Little brown sweater

 

Top: Forever 21
Sweater: Gabriel Brother's
Jeans: AE
Boots: Madden Girl (DSW)

I fell in love with this sweater vest last week & it HAD to come home with me.  Along with about 3 other brown sweaters that I have purchased on my last 2 shopping trips.  But really, how can you go wrong with brown?  And all of them are different.  Excuses I know, but I skipped a whole season of shopping & now there are cute sweaters everywhere!  I just couldn't resist. 

I went consignment shopping yesterday afternoon to buy the kiddos some winter clothes.  I ended up finding stuff for everyone and only spent $24!  I bought myself a black sweater dress.  I was going to wear it today, but this brown sweater was calling my name this morning!  One of the buttons had fallen off earlier this week when I was orginally going to wear it & I sewed it back on last night.  So I couldn't wait any longer :)  I love it & can't wait to remix!

Wow 2 posts in one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment