Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back to the daily grind



Tank: Ross
Cropped Jeans: AE
Sandals: Madden Girl (DSW)
Sunglasses: Calvin Klein (Marshalls)

Back from vacation, can you tell by tan?  I was very careful not to get sun burnt.  I used lots of sunscreen & did most of my beach reading under an umbrella.  I bought the cutest matching chair & umbrella from World Market a month ago.  They worked great! 

While one vacation, we went to Destin shopping one day.  The only thing I bought (for myself) were these cropped jeans.  They are made very similar to my AE jeans that I over wear, so they are perfect.  And it'll keep me from over fading my skinnies!  I promise, I'll try to branch out with my outfits. 

Last night I couldn't sleep.  It was so weird, like I was nervous for the 1st day of school, but really it was just going back to work after being off for 9 days.  My desk wasn't a complete mess & even though I had to work a little over to finish catching up, it wasn't too overwhelming.  I guess I lost sleep for nothing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment