Thursday, June 16, 2011

Mellow Yellow


Cardigan: Target
Top: Ross
Jeans: AE
Sandals: Madden Girl (DSW)

This past Saturday was definitely a girly day!  KB had outgrown all of her swimsuits and vacation is only 2 weeks away, so we just had to go shopping! (She ended up with 4!)  My mom joined us on our shopping adventure.  Mom's favorite store is Ross.  She has at least 2 that are within 20 minutes of her house that she checks out on a weekly basis, but since she's been here the past couple weeks, I'm sure she was having withdrawals!  So going to Ross was definitely on our shopping agenda (and we ended up going to 2!) 

About half way through our shopping excursion, I got a phone call from work.  But it was not a problem!  One of our customers, Pilot Truckstops, had 4 tickets to Saturday night's CMA Festival!!!! and no one else could go!!!!  We were in!!!  My sister in law met us & then away we went on to Nashville to rock out to some country music.  The tickets were AWESOME!  We were in a suite so close to the stage, had a parking pass, food & drinks were provided, and the show was great & the people were wonderful!   I know it sounds corny, but my favorite part was when American Idol Scottie came out and sang with Josh Turner!  He did great, and OMG I'm in love with Josh Turner now too!  I'm not necessarily a huge country music fan, but I grew up listening to it & it's so popular here since I'm less than 2 hours from Nashville.  We had an awesome day and night!  I left the house at 9am & didn't get back until around 2am!  Great day, just a little late posting about it!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fabulous cardigan. And the shoes! I love the shoes!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete