Monday, June 20, 2011

Maxi - take 2



Cardigan: Loft
Tank: Gap
Maxi: Ross
Sandals: Clarks (DSW)
Necklace: Wal-Mart

The work air conditioner works a little too well, so I have to dress like it's winter even when it's 90 degrees outside.  That's why I love cardigans sooo much.  My maxi dress is very low cut, but I want to wear it every day, so I have to be creative.  The textured tank works perfect.  I can't believe that I waited so long to own a maxi.  Now I want more!!!

I really love all the neutrals.  I've always been a fan of gray, but I really like this mix of neutrals. 

I finally got my hair trimmed.  I'm such a slacker about haircuts.  It's like I'm always a little afraid that I'll get a bad cut.  I think I was scarred from high school when I let someone new cut my hair & it was a disaster!!!!!!  So I always wait way too long between cuts, then I have major split ends & I end up losing a couple inches.  But this time was different, I had definitely waited too long, but I told her my fears & the results were awesome.  When she was finished, my hair seemed to look longer (and the split ends are gone)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment