Sunday, June 5, 2011

just another routine Sunday


Tank: Ann Taylor
Shorts: JCPenneys
Sandals: DSW
Sunglasses: Calvin Klein
Bracelet: from Mom

I have this huge shorts collection that I very seldom get to wear.  I work every other Saturday, leaving on Sunday's as my only day for shorts (not counting vacation).  And the shorts have to battle the skirts & sundresses for attention.  These cuffed dress shorts won out today.  They were the basis for my grocery shopping, clothes washing, house cleaning, dinner cooking Sunday outfit!  I've had these particular shorts for a couple summers now, but I love the cuff & pleated details.  They are a little shorter than I remember, but I still like sporting them.  My favorite memory in these shorts was a girls night to see the 1st Sex & the City movie.  I wore them with a silk cami, long necklaces, & pointy toed black patten kitten heels.  Very Sex & the City :)

Every since I saw these posts, I knew I had to try it out!  So after finally going to the grocery, I got all the ingredients.  The roasted potato salad wasn't nearly as pretty as Jessica's... I actually started out grilling the veggies & burnt some of them, but I was able to salvage most of it & finish cooking them in the oven.  The Salmon turned out fantastic.  I sauce called for a lot of ingredients that I don't normally like, but I tried it anyways.  We ate an early dinner tonight, but it was perfect because hubby missed lunch while out fishing with my Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment