Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's not easy being green


Top: Target (i think!)
Jeans: AE
Sandals: R2 (DSW)
Necklace: JCPenney

I was definately feeling like Kermit the other day!  Green is definately one of my favorite colors, probably 2nd to pink.  I've had this top for a couple years now.  It has these cute little buttons the back.  I tried to take a picture of them, but taking pictures of my backside was NOT the best idea! 

Over the weekend, my Dad & hubbys went fishing & caught a ton!  So last night my mom was back in town & she cooked us dinner.  I'm a big fan of anyone who wants to cook for me.  Don't get me wrong, I love to cook, but I don't exactly enjoy it after working all day.  The food was really good, the fish was fresh & the company was even better!  Maybe since Dad has retired we'll have more opportunites like last night.  (Plus Hubby will have a fishing partner!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment