Friday, June 3, 2011

i Love short work weeks


Tank: Loft
Pants: Gap
Sandals: DSW
Necklace: JCPenney's

Even though I have to work Saturday, short work weeks are the best.  This week has flown by but it's definitely been a busy one... This was actually Wednesday's outfit.  I feel so off.  My last 3 posts weren't my current outfits.  Hopefully I'll catch up soon. 

More new clothes.  I LOVE to shop, but I try to restrain myself.  Over the weekend, I definitely took advantage of being somewhere that I could pretty much shop at any my favorite shops (in person instead of the usual online).  I naturally gravitated to these pants as soon as I walked in the door.  The picture doesn't do them justice (by the color or with all the wrinkles).  They are actually much more pale with a gray/green tint.  And they were on sale.  When I tried them on, I was in love.  They are super soft, the perfect length, they hug all the right places, and it's a new color for my closet.  I can't wait to do a neutral outfit with them!

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment