Tuesday, June 14, 2011

EBEW Lace



Dress: Ross
Leggings: Catos
Sandals: Madden Girl (DSW)
Necklace: from Mom
Belt: delia's (came with a skirt)

 I bought this dress a couple weeks ago (and I love it) and it just so happened to be have lace!  Last Tuesday I was all dressed up in my lace, all excited about the EBEW linkup, since I'd missed out on the Maxi & Polka Dots!  Then when I viewed my google reader, I was wondering if everyone was lacking lace in their closet.  I think noticed that the linkup was for NEXT Tuesday!  So here I am today, in my week old outfit, blogging about my lace :)  [Please excuse the hair, it was particularly hot last week & I wore it up most of the day.] Click here to see my original styling of the dress, with limited resources because I was out of town.  I can see that this dress is definitely going to be a summer staple in my closet.  Probably won't wear it with the leggings again until the temperatures go down around here though!  I can't wait to see everyone's lace!!!

Lace | Everybody, Everywear

7 comments:

  1. You were not alone. Lots of people thought it was last Tuesday. Just remember, 2nd Tuesday of the month...even when that feels like a long, long time!
    Thanks for joining us at EBEW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I'm loving the color pallet, especially that beautiful necklace!

    You make me want to wear leggings again. I honestly can't remember the last time I wore some & why that is.. Hahah.

    Mint & Mellow

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great in purple!! Just found you on EBEW. And I am totally lovin' your blog. Now following.

    Hope you'll follow back!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dress! I love the contrast with your accessories. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I kept asking via twitter when it was...blame my certified goldfish brain.

    I love the colors in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete