Monday, June 27, 2011

Date night


Tank: Loft
Skirt: Delias
Sandals: DSW
Flower: Gap

The boss was on vacation last week. That meant extra hours & extra responsibility for me.  Leaving me with little creativity or energy for cute outfits or blogging.  Saturday night was a different story.  Hubs & I had an overdue night out to ourselves & this is what KB helped me pick out!  We went out to dinner & to the movies.  We had a great time.

I originally bought this skirt to wear to some of my pre-wedding functions 6 years ago, and it's been hiding in the back of my closet ever since.  I found it a couple weeks ago & wasn't ready to get rid of it because of the happy memories.  So I figured I'd better wear it if I was going to keep it.  I originally tucked the tank & belted the skirt, but I opted for comfort & I'm happy with the result.  Fun night & fun outfit = happy girl :)  It feels so beachy & I really liked it paired with the simple tank. 

Hopefully, I'll be a better blogger this week... since I'll be mia again next week for vacation!!!

1 comment: