Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Two is better



Tee & Sweater: Target
Jeans: Express
Oxfords: DSW
Scarf: World Market & gift from Mom

The rain brought unseasonably cold weather, but the weather wasn't going to ruin my day.  I wanted something bright to wear & the yellow matched my favorite scarf.  I switched up the famous scarf by doubling it with pink leopard one that my Mom sent me for my birthday.  It added the extra coziness that I needed today. 

My hair is definitely getting long... and heavy!  I didn't have very enough time this morning to dry my hair completely & it seemed like a waste of time anyways (because of the rain anyways).  The damp bun really has some weight to it.  It makes my head feel very heavy! 

Does anyone ever forget that they like things in their closet?  This sweater is from last year & it got a lot of wear before.  So, I'm not sure what was holding me back from wearing this year.  I guess I kept looking over it because I thought it looked boxy.  I'm really not sure.  But after seeing the pictures, I think I was missing out.  I really like the way it turned out & since it's lightweight, I'll probably end up wearing it this summer to keep from freezing in the office! 

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit. I want this yellow sweater. You look so springy!! And I wish my hair was long. Make me stay away from Sony so it will get long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' the double scarves! Saw you on clothed much and loved it! Now following!

    Hope you'll follow back!

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete