Sunday, May 8, 2011

Something Borrowed



Cardigan: Loft
Dress: Delia's
Belt: Thrifted
Heels: Goody's
Bracelet: Gift from Aunt

Last summer I started reading Love the One Your With by Emily Giffin and she had me hooked.  I read Something Borrowed next.  It's one of those, I shouldn't be loving this story as much as I should, and this is wrong, but I couldn't put the book down.  The book is awesome with a great ending & it comes with a sequel!  Sherry & I have had a date planned for a couple months now to go watch the Something Borrowed movie, because we both loved the book.  (She even re-read the book this past weekend! We are such nerds sometimes!!!)  The movie was just as great!!!  Probably one of the best book to movie movies that I'd ever seen.  We laughed so hard the entire movie... I'm ready to plan a girls night for the video release, so everyone else can see it!

  I know it was just dinner & a movie, but what's a better time to get all dolled up?!  Just a couple of mom's treating themselves on Mother's Day weekend.  Everyone thinks girls just dress for other girls, so what's better than dressing up for your best friend!  It's also a good thing we took pictures before, because my hair was totally flat before the end of dinner!

For Mother's Day my hubby & kiddos gave me a Nook!  I'm so excited to start reading books instantly :)  My family is the greatest!  Also, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day... In particular my Mom & Mother In Law.  The are both wonderful people, Mothers & Grandparents!  I couldn't have asked for two more awesome woment to have in my life.  They mean the world to me.  I didn't get to see my mom today, but I know she had a great time watching her Memphis Grizzlies win last night & hope she enjoyed her Edible Arrangement :) 


2 comments:

  1. Your blog is adorable and I really love this outfit! I saw it over on Cute & Little's color brigade and couldn't help but click to see more. This is the perfect spring outfit and you look lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have the cutest header!! I love it!

    And I love that you paired red and green together. Personally, I am afraid but you did it wonderfully!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete