Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Nosey Neighbors


Tank: Loft
Pants: Old Navy
Sandals: Clarks
Necklace: Kohls
Purse: Kirklands (gift from MIL)

Trying something different today... I posed with my purse.  It was part of my birthday present from my in laws and I just switched it out over the weekend.  I love the color/print, but I'm not sure if it's going to take my purse abuse.  We'll see...

Today, the warmer weather interrupted my picture taking.  This afternoon my neighbors were all outside sitting on the front porch.... staring at me taking pictures.  It wouldn't be so terrible, except these are the neighbors that always want to come over and talk.   I've been open to my friends/family about having a style blog, it's just different having to explain to neighbors why I'm taking pictures of myself.  I just took a couple quick pictures & luckily made it back inside before they could come over to talk. 

Finished my 1st Nook book tonight!  Woohoo :)

1 comment:

  1. Shew girl, if they ask why you are snapping pics just respond with, "Um, hello, look at me" Nuff said....

    ReplyDelete