Monday, May 9, 2011

My new obsession


Tee: from Tara
Skirt: Delia's
Sandals: DSW
Necklaces: Aeropostale

I spent the afternoon cuddling with my nieces & by the time I could take pics, the sunshine had said goodnight.  I guess it worked out; the wall color compliments my skirt perfectly! 

My husband has created a monster!  I have a bad feeling that him buying me a Nook for Mother's Day will be costing me in the long run.  I'm definitely going to have to limit my "browsing" on BN.com... After today, I have 5 new books!!!  Some were free & the others were under $5 each, but they make it sooooo easy to buy books.  Only 2 clicks & they are mine!  They are geniuses!  I did only buy books that I could lend, so Sherry & I both will benefit from my obsession.  I really love it when I get into reading, so hopefully this will be a positive (as long as I keep my shopping under control).  I did create a wish list instead of making all of the purchases! 

Currently, I'm up way too late watching the Grizzlies playoff game.  My parents are at the game, cheering them on.  Hopefully, they'll win tonight & put them up 3-1! 
Go Grizz Go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment