Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Long lost sandals


Dress: Ross
Cardigan: Loft
Sandals: Clarks (DSW)
Belt: Delias
Necklace: gift from MIL

I am finally over the majority of my allergies/sinus junk & my legs are shaved... If you hadn't noticed but my favorite color combo is pink & bright green.  You can't get much girlier than that.  I love it!  (To me, it's a perfect combo to break my blogging absence and my uncreative outfits!)  I had extra time this morning before my carpool was here, so I took my photos before my hair fell flat and give me another reason to not post!

 I keep the majority of my shoes in original boxes in the top of my closet.  I used to keep them loose in the bottom of my closet, but I'd forget about a great pair of shoes that I loved.  The last straw was a favorite pair of shoes were ruined by another pair of heels.  From then on, I started labeling & keeping them in boxes.  (I had always had a hard time throwing away the pretty shoe boxes anyways.  So now I keep them!)  I try to keep my summer/winter shoes cycled so I can get to the ones I want easily, but I haven't done that this year.  This morning, I tried the outfit with my oxfords, but it wasn't working... and I found these great sandals (hidden by the winter shoes) & they were so happy to be found!  They are both brown & black, and can be worn with everything... starting today!

3 comments:

  1. I'm such a sucker for a belted waist! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that green cardi! also love the idea of a trucker company keepn' it real with style! ;)

    ReplyDelete