Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm back...


Tee & Shorts: Loft
Sandals: Clarks (TJ Maxx)
Bracelet: gift from Dad

After a week of food poisoning/stomach virus, I finally felt up to taking pictures yesterday.  I've just been working & sleeping since Tuesday.  It's like a whole week just disappeared, except my house is a disaster!  FYI: getting sick & needing groceries are not a good combo!

I actually wore this outfit yesterday.  I went to watch a bunch 3 year olds play T-Ball & hang out with one of my besties.  It was adorable!  They don't really know whats going on except that all of them want the ball!  It was nice to get out for some fresh air & some girl time too. 

My parents relocated to the Memphis TN area about 5 years ago.  They have always been sports people (mostly football), but now they've gotten into basketball.  They are Grizzlies fans, going to games all the time.  They took us to watch a game back in the fall.  This is the 1st year in franchise history for the Grizzlies to even win a playoff game & they beat the #1 seed in the 1st round.  Currently, we are watching them about to win game #1 in round 2!  It's very exciting.  They are a young team & are doing great!!!  So far my parents have been to all of the home playoff games.  Here are a few pictures from the Round 1 win!



No comments:

Post a Comment