Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy friday & run on sentences


Tee: Gap
Pants: Delia's
Heels: Goody's
Necklace: Et Cetera

This is sort of a boring outfit, but a great easy grab (that doesn't involve my pink cardi or scarf) when I'm running late on a Friday morning... Really the only reason I took pictures today was because I liked my hair, even though it didn't photograph very well. 

I have very oily hair & that doesn't go very well with long hair and bangs.  I've tried dry shampoo & that works well for my bangs for most of the day.  If I use it on the rest of my hair, it just feels dirty.  This morning I wore a shower cap & only washed my bangs.  That worked pretty well.  If left the rest of my hair a little dirty; perfect for holding a little curl!  Now if I can start remembering my shower cap while I'm half asleep!  It really did get me out the door a lot quicker this morning too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment