Sunday, May 15, 2011

Catching up


Tank & Cardigan: Loft
Jeans: AE
Sandals: DSW
Sunglasses: Old Navy

Due to Blogger issues, I'm just now posting Thursday's outfit.  This is basically a standard Miranda outfit.  Pink, skinny jeans & sandals.  I could wear this everyday. 

Really I can't blame my late post all on blogger.  I've had a very busy weekend.  Yesterday I volunteered at the Highland Rim Bicycle Race.  It was a last minute desision to work, but I'm really glad I did.  Cam & I drove a wheel truck & luckily our group only had 1 flat tire during the 54 mile loop up & down the mountain.  Hubby was driving the wheel truck for the Pro group who did the circuit twice!  These cyclist are insane!  After the race, I spent some quality time with one of my favorites & her babies! 

Now I wish that the weekend wasn't over...  I dont' feel like I've had enough rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment