Monday, May 2, 2011

Ruffles are a girls best friend



Cardigan & Tank: Gap
Jeans: Loft
Sandals: Madden Girl (DSW)
Belt: Delia's

More cuffed skinny jeans.  I'm branching out from my AE jeans.  I don't think I've worn these since my 30/30!  I didn't realize my clothes were this wrinkled.  I need to try drying these jeans, they are a little baggier than I like.  I like the dark tank with the dark jeans.  I guess I was in a navy mood this morning!  Another likeness is all the ruffles (cardi, tank & sandals). 

I can't really focus...  I have a $10 off coupon for World Market that expires today, so I keep looking at the website.  I did some spring cleaning & redecorating this weekend, and I don't have it out of my system!  I have paint colors & decorative accents on my mind.  My spare bathroom is looking pretty awesome though!

No comments:

Post a Comment