Wednesday, May 4, 2011

American Idol night


L/S Tee & Jeans: Gap
S/S Tee: Loft
Sandals: DSW
Necklaces: Aeropostale

I know there's probably some rule that you have to stop layering t-shirts like after high school.  But I don't care!  The flowers are attached to the white tee & that makes it hard to remix.  I can't wear a cardigan without it getting all bulky, and short sleeves would have been too cold today. 

Hubby & I are having an American Idol watching night.  So far so good.  I'm really happy with all the top contestants, except for the major fake crying performances tonight!!!  James said it himself, "I'm glad I was able to show the emotion at the right time!"  I really miss Simon.  His critics were always spot on & I don't trust these judges, they always say good things.  I love that they've have the same singing coach throughout the season.  I think that's really helped amp up the performances this season!  If I had to pick, my 2 favorites are Haley & Scotty!

Something totally awesome just happened.... my 13 year old just did the dishes withOUT being asked!!! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment