Wednesday, May 18, 2011

100 posts & I won my 1st givaway!


Cardigan: Liz Claiborne
Shirt: Target
Jeans: AE
Oxfords: DSW

The cardigan is my newest purchase.  When Sherry & I went on our date, we had some time to kill between dinner & the movie.  What better way to fill that time than shopping?  Our local mall seriously consists of about 4 stores, but I still like to browse.  I found this cardigan at JCPenney's (and it was on clearence!)  It's a little boxy & I've had trouble styling it.  Before I bought it, I tried it on over a dress & loved the look, but the weather has been too cool or I didn't shave my legs... excuses, excuses, I know!  Well I ended up with this & I like it. 

I'm not sure what is up with the cool weather or my allergies, but they've caused me to feel like crap since Sunday.  Hopefully I'm on the uphill side of things!  My Mom came in town today for a couple days, so I went and visited with my family tonight.  I just got home & hubby was super sweet to dvr Idol...  I wasn't upset that I missed it, but I'm impressed after I listening to them!  I just love Haley & she did great tonight!

I'd like to thank Joanna at A Worn Path for my new book!  I completely overlooked that I had won on her post, but was super excited to get The Bake-Off in the mail today :)  Check out her next giveway! 

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I love your oxfords! And congrats on the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete