Saturday, April 2, 2011

this scarf wants to be famous!

 
Tank: Gap
Cardigan: Loft
Jeans: AE
Oxfords: DSW
Scarf: World Market
Sunglasses: Old Navy

I love my scarf so much that I've decided to wear it everyday. Ha! Not really, but I just so happened to wear it in 3:4 outfit posts this week.  I just love the colors & when I'm getting dressed, I just keep grabbing it.  It's live each outfit needs to be worn with it so that it feels complete.  I doesn't really feel like a rut, just a slight obsession...  Other than my hubby & the blog world, I've wore it around a different group of people each time. 

Today I had a work free Saturday!!!  It's been a couple weeks since I've been able to say that, plus I didn't even get any work related phone calls today.  Even Better!  The weather is great this weekend.  This morning I opened all the windows to let all the fresh air in. 

I have a huge extended family.  My grandmother was one of 13 kids & then she had 5 kids.  While I was growing up, I spent a lot of time with my aunts, uncles & cousins.  We would have summer cookouts, massive Easter Egg hunts & Halloween bonfires.  As every has gotten older & the families have spread out, I don't see everyone like I did.  Today, we had one of those cookouts.  My uncles made the best bbq chicken & there was enough food to feed well over 100 people.  It was wonderful.  (except for the freezing wind & I didn't think to bring a jacket!)  I keep in touch with everyone on facebook, but it's still great seeing everyone together.  Thinking about it makes me wonder where all the time has gone, especially since my sweet Gramma was the oldest person there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment