Saturday, April 9, 2011

Remixing


Tee: Target
Skirt: AE
Sandals: Madden Girl (DSW)
Belt: Thrifted
Flower: Gap

I've been in a skirt mood all week, but none of the outfits ever came together for me... until this morning.  I switched weekends at work, so I had an unexpected day off today!  I wanted to make the most of my Saturday morning off work.  I started out going to the farmer's market & then did little thrifting.  No big finds, but I had a good morning out.  I did come home with some yummy BBQ from the farmers market :) 

I bought this skirt last year, but I think this is my first time actually wearing it other than a swim suit cover up.  Sometimes my clothes get stuck in a rut, and after wearing it with swimwear, I couldn't picture how to remix it.  (And it turned out not be be the best coverup because it's too absorbent!)  This morning the skirt was calling me to remix it, and I like the outcome.  It's out of the rut now!  The only problem was that it was very windy today & the skirt has a lot of movement, making for a couple dicey situations! 

No comments:

Post a Comment