Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Orange & new bangs!



Tee: F21
Jeans: AE
Sandals: Madden Girl (DSW)

I've been growing my hair out for a while & was wanting a little change without really cutting it.  I gave it myself fuller bangs.  I really like them & hubby approves.  The best part was over the weekend, someone asked me my age & they guessed 23-24 (and I'm 28)!!!  I guess I'm really not feeling that I'm old anymore.  Maybe the bangs + my at home microderm facials are working :)  I love BeautiControl!

I got this shirt when I was thrifting last weekend.  Even though I'm from Tennessee & I grew up a UT Vols football fan, I've never owned a lot of orange.  I think it's an overlooked color.  I tend to buy more pink & red, but I'm working to incorporate orange into my wardrobe.  Monique at Lady M posted some great ideas today for wearing this tricky color. 

No comments:

Post a Comment