Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My wonderful Mom





My Outfit:
Tee: Gap
Jeans: AE
Sandals: DSW
Scarf: World Market

Blog world, I'd like you to meet my wonderful Mom!  She's in town for the week to help take care of my niece that just had her tonsils taken out.  I got to spend the afternoon with her & was able to snap a couple quick shots before both of my cameras died!  (Yes I said both; apparently there was a camera battery conspiracy this afternoon)  

She is the reason that I LOVE to shop.  You can also thank her for my HUGE shoe collection!  She used to work part time for DSW and I got to take advantage of all the discounts!!!  Even though she doesn't work there anymore, I still shop there often.  It's really hard to break a shoe habit.  Her Mom was the same way, so I guess it is just hereditary! 

I wished I would have gotten her outfit info.  She's wearing my favorite color: GREEN.  And she was very quick to point that out!  I love the green sandals.  I think she did a good job belting her cardigan.  Normally, Mom is all decked out in jewelry.  Maybe she forgot to pack her braclets this trip.  She noticed that when I pulled out the camera; I think she was a little disappointed.  She'll be back for Easter, so I'll spotlight her again. 

4 comments:

  1. Your mom is very cute! And I love your scarf!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma Cathy's in town!! YAY!! And I love her green!! Can I blame her for my shoe addiction too?? We're practically family.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that your Mum mada a apperance on your blog so cute! Your scarf is adorable, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! It's great to see bloggers families. I love my mama I would love to feature my mom on my blog at some point too. You both look wonderful!

    I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

    Collections Giveaway

    ReplyDelete