Thursday, April 21, 2011

A little on the crooked side



Cardigan & Pants: Loft
Tank: Gap
Sandals: DSW
Necklace: gift MIL
Belt: Vintage (Mom)

No the tripod wasn't crooked; it's me!  Apparently, when I'm not standing on a level surface in heels, I lean.  Hopefully now that I've pointed this out, I'll do better! 

These sandals are my new favorite.  I am usually a flats girl, but these wedges are the perfect height.  It doesn't even feel like I'm wearing a heel.  I love silver/gray shoes.  They can be worn with everything.  And the jewels add some glam to the cargo pants. 

Today really felt like a Friday, except we aren't closed tomorrow.  Either way, most of our customers will be & tomorrow will be mostly play with a just a little work.  Fun Fun!  Hope everyone else enjoys their day off! 

1 comment:

  1. i love those heels! i think we all find little oddities about ourselves from taking all these blog pictures!

    ReplyDelete