Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Here comes the Easter bunny


Cardigan: Loft
Tank: Ann Taylor Outlet
Jeans: AE
Sandals: Mossimo (Target)
Belt: Delia's

I was sooooo excited after I received this belt in the mail!  It was the other item that was on backorder from my early March Delia's order.  It was just a filler item that I had added to my cart so I could get my order over $50 to use my $20 off coupon.  But when I opened it, I found out that it's stretchy!  And it fits perfect!  Now I just have to keep it away from my cats so they don't mess up the braided rope.  (it's texture is very similar to the cat toys)

Today's colors remind me of an easter egg.  Since Easter is this Sunday, let's just say I'm being festive!  Now I'm off to fix dinner & assist C with his research paper.  I once considered going back to get my Master's degree, but after helping the kids with homework this past year, No thanks!  Maybe once they graduate high school.  I definately don't envy parents that do the college & kids thing at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment