Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Flowers



Dress, Tank & Cardigan: Loft
Sandals: Madden Girl (DSW)
Belt: Thrifted

Another twirly skirt on another windy day... I should really learn!  Luckily, after I flashed the neighborhood, I checked & there wasn't any close cars!  I think!  If you hadn't noticed, Pink & Gray is my favorite/go to color combination with clothes.  I think the complement perfectly.  And it helps that I have a big variety of pieces in both colors in my closet.  I always gravitate to these colors when shopping.  I promise, I'll do better! 

The dress is actually too big.  I ordered it online last year.  It was my 1st time ordering a dress from the Loft, so I was unsure on the size.  The first time I wore it, I had no problems.  The 2nd time, I was flashing my bra to everyone at work.  Not Good... I ended up paper clipping the straps together to make it razor back.  It worked a little, except the back hump you could see thru my cardigan.  I really need to shorten the straps, but until them, I decided on the tank (which is actually worn backwards!)

When I got home today, I had a surprise... My tulips are blooming!!!  Sadly, they are the only flowers I have planted in my yard, and I didn't even plant them.  We moved in a year & a half ago, and I still haven't planted flowers.  Very sad, because I love them so much.  But I love the tulips so much I had to share.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress! It is so perfectly feminine and spring-y!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress looks amazing on you!!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete