Thursday, April 14, 2011

Polka dot fun



Dress: Delia's
Cardigan: Goody's
Sandals: Mossimo (Target)
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: gift from MIL

The only problem with online shopping is when things are on backorder!  I ordered this dress around the first of March after being inspired by Everybody/Everywhere & it finally arrived yesterday.  Last month was polka dots at EE and I realized that other than a pair of socks & a small purse scarf, I didn't own any real clothing in polka dots.  When I saw the dress (and had a $20 off coupon) I had to have it... even if I had to wait until mid-April to get it.  I had sooo much fun prancing around in this dress all day.  Definately worth the wait!  I was so excited last night, that I tried it out with ever color cardigan I own.  And the cropped cardi won.  It shows off the fitted waist the best. 

The dress was actually a birthday present to myself & the necklace was a birthday present from my in Laws.  My hair is covering most of it, but it's a combination of chains & metal flowers.  I usually wear long necklaces, but I like the shorter necklace with this square neckline of the dress. 

I was actually up & ready early this morning.  I guess it pays off picking out my outfit the night before.  I was afraid the dress would get on wrinkly by this afternoon, so I busted out the tripod this morning (the 3rd picture was the only one to make the cut).  The dress made it thru the day, so I took some more shots in the evening sun.  

Overall, if you couldn't tell.  I'm super excited about remixing this dress!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment