Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yeah for new clothes & comfy dresses

Cardigan: Gap
Dress: F21
Leggings & Socks: Walmart
Boots: DSW
Belt: AE

I'm sooo behind.  This dress was one of my 1st Forever 21 purchases.  I've been to F21 before but I usually get too overwhelmed and leave with nothing.  This time I was determined, much like with H&M, and I found this dress.  It's definately my new favorite.  The jersey knit is so comfy.  I love the detail in the neckline & sleeves (which are hidden today).  I already have a list of potential remixes!!!  Today was a rainy day, so I needed to wear boots.  I really like the pairing of the slouchy boots on the bottom & girly on top. 

I was looking this weekend for a polka dot anything, but I came up empty handed.  So I'm missing out in the blog world today.  But I've loved checking out Everybody/Everywhere today to see everyone's polka dotty remixes!  This is one of my favs... I know I'm a little biased to my adorable "niece"!!!

I may have missed out on one link up, but not No Model Lady's :) 

3 comments:

  1. I love those boots!! I refuse to part with my boots this summer!! They will somehow find a way into my summer looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore a cozy dress in my post today too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your boots and cardi so much!

    ReplyDelete