Tuesday, March 1, 2011

TWENTY - SIX & SEVEN

Tees & Belt: Loft
Jeans: Express
Mocs: Minnatonka

Tee: Gap
Blazer: Talbots (thrifted)
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Madden Girl (DSW)

Outfits 26 & 27, Only 3 more to go!!!  I'm definately counting down now.  The end is so near & honestly after the 1st week, I was doubting this whole challenge.  Looking back at these two outfits, they are really lacking color, but I was really liked wearing both.  I guess they work together like my last double picture blog post! 

Not a whole lot to say today, I've been concentrating all my efforts to reading the Hunger Games Series (by Suzanne Collins) as fast as I can!  I just can get enough.  If you haven't read them they are definate must.  There are 3 books & I've half way through the last one now.  Hubby has been trying to make conversation all night, bless it.  He's not used to being ignored! 

Did you notice that I'm actually wearing lipstick in the 2nd picture???  I like playing up my eyes so I usually skip the lips so I don't want to over do they whole makeup thing.  But the other day while ordering BeautiControl, I splurged and ordered some red.  Not sure if it's me, but it'll be fun trying to style it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment