Wednesday, March 2, 2011

TWENTY - EIGHT


Top, Cardigan & Jeans: Loft
Flats: Madden Girl (DSW)
Necklace: Kohls

Day 28, Apparently, keeping my head in a book at every available moments makes me look really tired... I took the pictures earlier & waited to blog until I had finished the last book in the Hunger Games Series.  So my tired face is even more evident now!  Great books.  It ended great; I'm such a sucker for happy endings!  I think all books should have an epiloge at the end.  Sometimes I get so attached to the characters & have to know what happens next.  I don't want it left up to my imagination.  Series books are definately my favorite for this reason.  I'm just glad I didn't start reading these until they were all released... It would have drove me crazy!

Tomorrow, I'm taking the morning off from work so I can support my best friend.  I really hope things turn out for the best.  I've been practicing my mantra, "Let go & Let God."  It works for a lot of things & if I repeat it enough things will work out.  Then we can either celebrate or lick our wounds this weekend by shopping & lots of girly time! 

2 more outfits to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment