Friday, March 18, 2011

Thanks Mom


Tee: Loft
Cardigan: Gap
Jeans: Express
Sandals: Madden Girl (DSW)
Necklace: Gift from GG

I am in love with the weather... I really don't care that it's actually hot in the house right now or that it was hot in the office at work today.  I somehow convinced my boss to let us keep the doors & windows open and not turn on the a/c.  I'm sure it got close to 80 & I had to shed my cardigan, but it made me sooooo happy!  Then after work, we all sat around in the shade & enjoyed the wonderful breeze, letting the busy week erase itself into just a memory... Did I mention, I love my job?!!!  Almost as much as I love these shoes!  They have the most adorable ruffles & the jeans just don't do them justice. 

I got the 'est birthday present in the mail today from my mom!  When I got home there was box waiting for me & inside was just awesomeness!  She had everything wrapped seperately.  Contents included: a monogrammed red apron, a super soft pink leopard scarf, Loft gift card, and a necklace.  She had been cleaning & came across some of Mazy's (my mom's mom) costume jewelry & she found this chunky link chain necklace, and thought of me (and my blog).  I only got a couple of things after Mazy passed away when I was 16, so all of them are special.  More so now.  I can't wait to wear it!   Thanks, Mom :) Best gift ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment