Tuesday, March 15, 2011

End of Winter... hopefully

Tee: F21
Sweater dress: from MIL
Tights: Catos
Boots: DSW

Hopefully today is the end of the cold weather & spring is really on it's way.  I figured since today's high was in the 50s, I'd wear my sweater dress before it gets packed up until next year!  I'm definately ready to pack up the boots, my feet loved the sandals so much from the weekend, they've been screaming all day!  The rest of the week is supposed to be in the 70s... Even though I love my boots & sweaters, I couldn't be happier!  I love sandals & capris & warm weather...  This past weekend, we booked our summer beach vacation.  I'm ready for it to be NOW.  I've been online looking at swimsuits & pictures of the ocean... I want to skip spring; I have Summer Fever!  I can't wait, a whole week of relaxing at the beach! 

Now, I'm going to die my hair... After seeing my hair in outside light, I can't stand the faded out color!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this outfit. The sweater dress has such great texture and the pop of purple from the top is great!

    ReplyDelete