Sunday, March 27, 2011

No jeans today



Top & Cardigan: Loft (new!)
Pants: Delia's (really old!)
Oxfords: DSW
Scarf: World Market (new!)

After work yesterday I took off by myself & went shopping!  The weather has been really dreary lately, but I had some coupons & gift cards from my birthday that were burning a hole in my pocket ;)  All the bright clothes colors really does make you forget that it's cold & rainy outside.  I love pink/coral color of the top.  I also got a short sleeved cardigan in the same color.  I'm starting to think I have a scarf buying problem... I rationalized this purchase because it's light weight & can be worn as a summer scarf.  I just couldn't pass up all the pretty colors!  I really wish it'd be sunny & warm here again soon...

While out yesterday, I did something that I'd never done before.  I ate in a restaurant alone!  I know it doesn't sound like a big deal, but usually I'll just pick up fast food & eat in the car.  But I was in the mood for a burrito & that's really not something I want to try eating driving down the road.  My favorite burrito bar is Qdoba, but there wasn't one where I was shopping.  So I went to my 2nd favorite, Moe's & conquered my fears by sitting in a corner booth, eating my yummy burrito & queso, while reading my new book!  It was great.  I'm really not sure what my fear was all about.

I was trying out some new poses today with my tripod.  I found a new spot on the deck that the wind doesn't blow my hair as crazy!  Yeah :)  Better shots in less time!

No comments:

Post a Comment