Thursday, March 24, 2011

Library card


Cardigan: Old Navy
Tank: Delia's
Jeans: Express
Oxfords: DSW
Scarf: F21

Two posts in 1 day... I'm trying to play catch up, I can't belive it's already Thursday.  The only bummer was the weather has turned COLD.  For the past week, we've had the windows open, I've been wearing sandals, planning summer vacation... then SMACK, stupid cold front!  My above normal temps are gone for now.  Very sad!

Since I the library is only open late on Monday & Tuesday, my super sweet hubby went and checked out the 2nd book in the current series I'm reading.  The super sweet part, was that he had to take the time to go up there & get him own library card since I had my card with me (all while having a major headache from banging his head on the backhoe bucket at work).  Thanks babe :)  Now I'm off the read my new book!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment