Monday, March 7, 2011

I went SHOPPING!!!

Cardigan & Pants: Loft
Tee: Gap
Oxfords: DSW
Belt: Thrifted

I had a wonderful weekend.  Full of good eats, shopping & a good book.  To celebrate the end of the 30/30, Sherry, her daughter, & I ventured to my college town of Chattanooga.   They have a new-to-me DSW; it's been open over a year, but this was my 1st time!  I ended up with 3 pairs of shoes, a couple tops from Gap, a dress & button up from F21, and a cardi from Target.  It was sooo nice to be off the Shopping Ban.  Hubby was very supportive.  We didn't make it to the Loft because of the rain & we were starving, so on Sunday he even offered for me to online shop for the stuff I wanted but didn't get!  He's adorable... he must want something!  Something on my "shopping list" that I didn't get was a Maxi skirt.  I'm nervous about buying one online because I'm afraid it'll be too short on me.  Everything normally is, that's why I love cropped pants so much. 

My first & favorite purchase are these shoes.  I've be window shopping for the right oxfords for a while now.  And these were only $35.  I tried a couple Steve Madden's, but these were way more comfortable.  I love them.  I have a feeling that I'll be wearing these A LOT! 

The funny part about the 30/30 challenge is that even though it's over, I keep grabbing the items.  I felt so limited during the challenge, that now that it's over, I want to remix them with the rest of my closet.  But then I'm torn, because that's all I've been wearing for the past month... Decisions, decisions...

Also, Linda at Rose a La Mode is having a killer giveaway; a brand new Kate Spade bag!!!  Check it out & don't forget to enter!!!  Happy Monday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment