Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

Dress: F21
Belt: from a Delia's skirt
Sandals: Madden Girl (DSW)
Necklace: vintage (my Grandmother's)

I had the best birthday weekend ever!  Filled with great friends, family & a lot of laughter... plus cake & presents!  I am blessed to have a group of awesome ladies in my life.  We get together ever couple of months (usually around birthdays) & spend the evening together.  We always have a blast & spend hours laughing and talking.  This time we included daughters.  I call them the future generation of girls nighters!  It was a good thing we were the only ones seated on the patio or they'd probably got us kicked out of the restaurant! 

We always try to get a group shot every time we are together... Depending on the house we end up at, there's always a poor husband that gets suckered into taking pictures with all the different cameras.  Hubby was very patient with us this time!!!


Thanks to everyone for making my birthday sooo special!  Today, I went book shopping & proceeded to read I Am Number Four... I really want to go watch the movie right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment