Friday, March 4, 2011

Freedom Friday


Cardigan & Tank: Loft
Trousers: Gap
Heels: Goody's
Belt: Mom (vintage)

Getting dressed was harder this morning having my whole closet to choose from!  I had been dying to wear my trouser jeans because I felt that I was one of the only bloggers in the challege that didn't put them in their 30/30.  Everyone had styled them so well during the month, I really felt left out.  The heels today were a huge mistake!  They are definately NOT work heels & my feet made this known to me around lunch.  I even drove home bare foot (which I despise doing) and I didn't even care one bit that my floor mats were dirty!  

Now I'm going to print off some coupons & prepare for my girly shopping day with Sherry!  I'm so excited! I paid bills last night, just to see how much my bank account can take!  I've even been working on my Kendi approved "shopping list". 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the outfit! The trousers are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete