Thursday, March 3, 2011

Finishing up, TWENTY-NINE & THIRTY!!!


Cardigan & Tee: Loft
Skirt: Express (thrifted)
Tights: JCPenney's
Heels: Gabriel Brothers
Necklace: World Market

Outfit 29, This was my all dressed up morning outfit.  It was nice having the morning off.  I actually sat on a park bench in the sun for the majority of the morning.  It was lovely & a lot less eventful as I had anticapated.  The weather was sunny in the high 60s with a warm breeze.  I have big windows in my office, but it's not the same as being out in it like this morning.  Before returning to work, I ran home to change.  It was too nice to be in tights & a sweater...


Tee & Tank: Loft
Jeans: American Eagle
Flats: Madden Girl (DSW)
Necklace: World Market
Flower: Gap

Day 30!!!  Woohoo, I honestly can't believe I finally made it!!!  Tomorrow if the weather is still lovely, I'm definately wearing sandals.  I love crop pants & capris.  I can't wait for spring to be in full swing, but until then I'll continue folding up the legs on my skinnies. 

After my half day at work, I was still in the outside mood.  We grilled out tonight & had a wonderful steak dinner.  I went to the grocery to buy pork chops, but the meat counter was calling my name.  When I was in school, I was on the 4-H Meat Judging Team several years.  My senior year, my team won the state competition & went to Kansas City for Nationals.  We had to learn to identify over 200 cuts of beef, pork & lamb, rank steaks & prepare a speech to give my reasoning.  All my learning still pays off because hubby always has me pick out the best steaks.  He does the grilling though.  And tonight they rocked!!!  Great way to top off finishing this 30/30... Now the fun part, what do I wear tomorrow????  The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment